I have been getting back into baking lately and for this recipe I was inspired by Tanya Burr’s Chocolate cookies on her blog. I mostly used the same recipe except without any cocoa powder or milk chocolate.
For the recipe You will need :
– 2 large bars of white chocolate (I only had one but you need 2)
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 300g of Caster sugar
– Dash of milk
– 200g Butter (Softened)
– 325g Self raising flour
1. first you want to pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius. you then want to add your butter and sugar to a large mixing bowl and mix until creamy, you can use a hand mixer for this part but I just used good old elbow grease :).
2. Next you want to add everything else and mix until it is a doughy consistency. Keep adding milk if your mixture is too powdery but be careful not to add too much.
3. When you have something that looks like this then break up the chocolate into chunks and add it in. Then you want to put them into little dough balls and space them out on a couple of baking trays for 10 mins exactly. When the 10 mins is up remove them, they may not look cooked but they are, take them out and let them sit out for 30 mins exactly. I added some left over Easter egg to the last 3 because I ran out of chocolate so 2 bars is important for this recipe.
Once the 10 mins is up they will look something like this.
And once the 30 mins cooling period is up they are ready to eat with a nice cup of tea :). Leave your favourite recipes below and thank you for reading :).