For this weeks post I decided I would do my Pamper night essential, I try to have a night like this at least once a week where I just run a hot bath and relax and pamper myself. Below are a list of things I use and in the order I used them. I have filmed a video talking about these products and I will have it up this day next week so click here to keep an eye out for that.
- I Love Cosmetics Raspberry and Blackberry bubble bath – I pour some of this under running water to create lots of bubbles
- Bomb Cosmetics Raspberry and apple bath fizzer – This makes the bath smell amazing and leave the bath a beautiful sea green colour.
- P.S Love Clear as Mud Face Mask – I like to put this on before I get into the bath and I leave it on for a good 20-30mins
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer Pre Tan Exfoliator – I like to use an exfoliating glove with this and remove all of the fake tan left over on my skin.
- Collagen and Biotin Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner – This shampoo is amazing it makes your hair feel so much fuller and healthier
- Ginger and cosmetics Body wash – I like to apply this all over my body using a soap and glory body scrubber to remove the last bit of tan and leave my skin feeling silky soft.
- Scented Candles – I like to place these at the edge of the bath to make the experience relaxing.
- A hot Cup of Coffee – Once I get out of the bath and put clean pyjamas on, I like to make myself a nice frothy mocha.