Bold lips can be a very frightening thing to try out for the first time, we all want our make up to look flawless during the day and to carry on through the night I am going to show you how to wear a bold lip during the day and how to change that to a night lip. Here is how I got this look
1. First I start off with a base I want this make up to last all day and carry on through the night. The base I chose was the L’Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer . For foundation I chose Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation I love the staying power of this foundation it also gives my skin a healthy glow. I apply this with the F20 by Blank Canvas Cosmetics once applied , I take Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, I apply this is a triangle shape starting from the inner corner of my eye taking it down to the corner of my nose and out to my hairline.
2. I set my concealer and foundation with the Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder I then take my bourjois Bronzing Powder In shade 52 and contour my nose , cheekbones , forehead and jawline, I then highlight everything I haven’t contoured with the Sleek Face Contour Kit In Medium
3.For blush I mix 2 shades together from the blush palette that was featured in my top 5 palettes post. These 2 colours give the perfect balance of peach and pink, I apply these to the apples of my cheeks using the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush.
4. I prep my eyes with a small but of concealer to ensure that my eyeshadow will last all day and night. For my eyes I am going very natural and I will smoke it up for the night look. I take Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette I apply this all over my lid and also to my brow bone to highlight. To add some natural contour to my eye I take Espresso by Mac on a fluffy brush and contour my crease.
5. For my eyeliner I take Maybelline Eye studio Lasting Drama 24hr Gel Eyeliner and create a natural winged look nothing too dramatic or heavy. I also line my tight line with Urban Decay Eyeliner in Zero this makes my lashes look a lot longer and fuller I also take Eye Bright by Benefit and line my waterline to open up my eyes.
6. For the lips I chose a semi bright pink , I applied a lip liner first I used Essence Lip Liner in 07 Cute Pink I Then take Rouge Dior Lipstick in 444 Red Muse. I really like this colour it is not too bright and with the lip liner underneath it gives this colour a beautiful undertone. I finished this look off by spraying some Fix Plus by Mac all over my face.
Take this look into the night.
To transform the eye look I took Nanda Devi by Stilla I used a small blending brush and blended this into my crease this colour is a deep matte brown and it adds a beautiful smokey look and also some definition.
For the lips I took Kate Moss Rimmel Matte Lipstick in 107 which is a deep burgandy shade, Over this I applied NYC City Proof Twistable Lip Colour in 031 Gramercy Park Plum . I love these lip colours they have amazing pigmentation and staying power. To finish off I sprayed some Fix Plus by Mac to freshen everything up.
These 2 looks are my go to looks when I know I need make up on during the day and have to get it to last through the night. I hope you liked these looks and as always thanks for reading 🙂